Reliable FTL and LTL road freight services — KN EuroDirect
Maximum capacity, flexibility and quality are crucial for your logistics planning. Profit from a fleet of more than 3,100 trucks and 4,800 trailers across Europe. This fleet is partly owned by Kuehne + Nagel as well as from our long-term partnerships with preferred and regularly audited subcontractors. Your cargo is collected and delivered directly with one vehicle. Less handling means greater security and attractive lead times for your shipments. You can rely on our experienced road freight specialists in Serbia. Team who listen to your needs and are committed to ensuring that your valuable cargo reaches its destination safely, on time and in perfect condition.
Cargo suitable for KN EuroDirect
Domestic or cross-border FTL or LTL shipments throughout Europe as well as Turkey and Russia.
- More than 2.5t, palletised or non-palletised
- More than two loading metres truck floor space, palletised or non-palletised
A comprehensive range of transport services for your benefit
- Maximum ease and convenience through door-to-door delivery
- Planning flexibility and accuracy due to free capacities and reliable lead times
- Greater security provided by a trusted network and direct deliveries
- Full control throughout the transit time via KN Login, your web-based visibility and monitoring system
- Information on delivery (IOD) by 12:00 pm on the day after delivery (Mon – Fri)
- Transportation of dangerous goods in line with ADR/IMO regulations
- Electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD)
- Track and trace via KN Login
- Road transport liability in accordance with CMR Convention
Do you have any special requirements? Book value-added services which fit your individual needs.
Premium services for special requirements
- Delivery on a fixed day
- Pre-advice service to ensure availability of the consignee for delivery
- Double-manned trucks to reduce lead times
- Customs clearance and additional insurance with KN Sure
- Customised reports via KN Login
- ePOD (electronic proof of delivery) hardcopy
Would you like to learn more? Contact us.