Less than Container Load - Part loads. Full service.
- Kuehne + Nagel self-operated consolidation container services to all key destinations worldwide
- Dedicated teams of LCL seafreight specialists providing the expertise you need throughout the world
- Strategically positioned container freight stations (CFS) for efficient and effective supply chain solutions
- Direct or one-stop routing to guarantee fast, reliable shipments and maximum flexibility
- Multinational gateway services from all major global ports, ensuring coverage for all non-direct routes
- Visibility and monitoring via KN Login – our web-based data management tool
KN LCL – 100 % carbon neutral without any extra costs. Did you know?
Kuehne + Nagel assumes responsibility: as of January 2020, all KN LCL shipments are automatically carbon neutral without any extra costs for you. This initiative is part of Net Zero Carbon program which addresses carbon neutrality in transport and logistics service worldwide.
How does it work?
CO2 emissions of shipments cannot be 100% avoided yet. Until it is technologically possible to reduce them to zero we will offset the remaining emissions by investing in certified nature-based projects worldwide.
Join us in decreasing the environmental footprint in transport and logistics.
Offering you more than just part load logistics
• 100 % carbon neutral LCL shipments
• Supported by independent auditing
• Promoting positive change for society
• Invoices include full details of carbon offset
• Annual report
• Proudly tell your customers that your LCL supply chain is carbon neutral
KN LCL – our global solution for part loads boosts the efficiency of your supply chain
The permanent change in customer requirements and the increasing number of logistics networks has significantly altered the shipment structures. This results in shorter product life cycles and fragmented order quantities of customers. As a consequence, retailers try to keep their stocks as low as possible.
Thanks to our independent network we set standards in terms of handling quality, lead-times and provision of tracking information. Any customer who does not have either the time or the quantities can use KN LCL. With KN LCL client can directly ship their goods as part loads. This enables our customers to reduce inventory levels through smaller order sizes and to source from different suppliers (smaller batches).
Reliable expertise in seafreight consolidation
We are one of the world’s leading seafreight service provider. Our global LCL specialists develop tailored solutions to meet the unique needs of your part loads. You also leverage Kuehne + Nagel’s considerable market position – enabling you to optimise logistics costs and improve your supply chain efficiency.
Giving small loads the full treatment
Kuehne + Nagel operates its own dedicated container consolidation services for LCL and serves all major trade lanes. We offer seamless door-to-door services with the highest level of transit-time dependability – connecting all economically significant destinations. We have expertise, experience and global reach as well as local insight. With this unrivalled combination we provide reliable, efficient routing, plus schedule integrity. Our focus is to support our valued customers in identifying and developing new markets – while maintaining existing ones.
Value added services
With proven experience in consolidation, our global LCL seafreight professionals have developed a range of additional services. These services can make your life easier.
- Optimisation of freight spend through smarter consolidation practices
- Improved cargo flow via lane optimisation
- Effective minimisation of risk to your freight due to continuous, stringent monitoring of all processes
- Environmentally sound, sustainable supply chain solutions to reduce CO2 emissions