Kuehne + Nagel Serbia can supply dependable project logistics services to customers involved in major construction and industrial projects. Regardless of the complexity of the project and where you are in the chain - project owner, contractor or supplier – our customised project logistics services will accompany your need. Our specialist teams use the creativity and skills gained from long experience in the field.
With consulting, planning, preparation and execution capabilities in the same hands, we offer an integrated approach to ensure that we meet our customers’ precise schedules, whether the components originate from one country or from the other side of the world.
We understand your business
Kuehne + Nagel Project Logistics provides services for most capital investments in all industry sectors. Customers are usually project owners, their contractors, or prime suppliers. We provide logistics concepts for cargo which usually requires special handling, chartering of vessels and heavy-lift services by sea, air or overland.
- Petrochemical and chemical production facilities
- LNG plants and re-gasification facilities
- Refineries and gas processing plants
- Power plants and similar facilities
- Aluminium plants, steel plants and similar facilities
- Pulp, paper and cellulose plants
Successful project logistics needs creativity and experience
Our project managers and key personnel have extensive and wide-ranging experience with contractors, either directly or under contracted terms, and at remote job sites, where they have gained their skills and experience in local operational procedures and practices for international projects:
- Experience in project management and understanding of international transportation (door-to-door services)
- Flexibility to adjust to your needs at any stage and rapid response to emergency situations
- Continuous and close flow of communication, as well as cargo tracking and documentation systems
- Quality assurance programs designed to meet contract requirements
- Compliance with FCPA regulations
Where there are no bridges, no jetties and no roads ... we build them!
Projects are often carried out in remote areas of the world and in difficult terrains. With our dedicated experts in Serbia and in the global network, we will get the job done. We will drive around bridges, by-pass mountains and even modify road infrastructure if necessary:
- Multi-modal transport recommendations and route surveys
- Liaison with public works and authorities, as well as police escort arrangements
- Expertise for heavy-lift and oversized cargo
- Visibility, monitoring and status reporting
- Warehousing, packing and other value-added services
- Customs formalities
- Labour and equipment arrangements