Back Customs Clearance and Brokerage Services
With intensified trade barriers and customs compliance requirements, supply chain management becomes more complex. Our dedicated professionals have solutions that are tailored-made to your flow of goods.
Wherever you need customs expertise, we have the people, licences and permits to clear your shipments on schedule. Regardless of volume, scope or scale, our global network of specialists can meet commitments in any region you do business.
The team of highly experienced customs specialists (authorized customs agents) has been working in Serbia since 2005. They provide overall control over customs clearance of your cargo. From the moment of receiving notice till the release of cargo from the customs terminals.
Complete and correct customs documentation and fast customs clearance of goods gives you an advantage in business. In order to be as competitive as possible in the market, meet the expectations of your customers and deliver the goods on time. Let us provide you with complete freight forwarding services and represent you in all customs operations.
- Customs clearance at more than 10 customs posts in Belgrade region, Novi Sad, Subotica, Zrenjanin and Nis
- Import and export customs clearance
- Customs clearance under special procedures (carnet ATA, diplomatic, military or relief cargos etc.)
- Issuing T1 directly to final destination
- Possibility of paying customs duties
- Issuance of bank guarantees
- Kuehne + Nagel has Approved Economic Operator (AEO) status
Choose from our value-add services to maintain your speed-to-market advantage.
Operational Customs Clearance: Whether you import or export goods, we have a wide range of services that match your supply chain. Choose from options to prepare and process declarations, calculate duties and taxes, and organise inspections. Let Kuehne+Nagel facilitate your special services for bonded warehousing, inward/outward processing relief (IPR/OPR), as well as Free Trade Zone clearances.
Trade Management: When you want to reduce risks and manage costs on cross-border transactions, our experts are here to help. Get insight into Free Trade Agreements, international tariff data, and duty drawbacks regimes. Unlock hidden duty savings potential with our customs health checks and scorecards.
Customs Compliance: Our team applies a diligent approach to high regulatory demands. We assess your supply chain, perform post-importation audits, and develop proactive processes that prevent penalties and fines.
Digitalisation: Let us assist you with digitalising your customs procedures. The Single Windows Customs Portal is an automated central entry point for all your regional customs clearances. Dashboard and reporting solutions give you full data visibility so you can make strategic trade-flow decisions.
Get all the benefits of a streamlined customs program.
- Lower your costs and reduce working capital tied up in supply chains by optimising the use of duty suspension, drawback regimes, as well as Free Trade Agreements
- Be proactive with changes in customs regulations, procedures, and licences that impact your business
- Assist in the strategic outsourcing of customs operations and managing third-party agent clearances
- Support in applying for beneficial customs regimes, procedures, licences, and other resources
Contact us today to learn more.